I am new to being a hedge witch and was wondering what some popular practices are besides shamanism. It would be wonderful if I can get some insight on how to begin my journey. Thanks!

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

Hedge-Witchery seems to have 3 main tenets, Journeying/Hedge Riding, Divination, and very folk based magic practices. Normally I would recommend starting by practicing meditation which will help with the journeying element, pick a method of divination to have a go at and see how it sits with you, and start looking at a particular element of traditional witchcraft (amulets/herb work/etc) x

I'm already quite good at meditation. I use to be Wiccan but realized that that was not the path for me. That's actually how I found out about this path
Lily Oak said:

Hedge-Witchery seems to have 3 main tenets, Journeying/Hedge Riding, Divination, and very folk based magic practices. Normally I would recommend starting by practicing meditation which will help with the journeying element, pick a method of divination to have a go at and see how it sits with you, and start looking at a particular element of traditional witchcraft (amulets/herb work/etc) x

RSS

Events

Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Lily Oak.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service